9 weeks and 2 days. Is it almost over yet??? I've had a string of bad days. Mondays seem to be the worst for me. I actually made it to MOPS yesterday and ate a pretty good brunch. But I still didn't feel great. I'm not sleeping well either. Like last night, I woke up at about 2 am and didn't get back to sleep until almost 6 am and then got up at 7. I'm a little tired.
Here's what the babycenter.com says about the baby's development at nine weeks:
Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.
We had a great Thanksgiving at Ronnie's parents house. I ate a lot of food. We relaxed all day and the kiddos played and watched movies.
The boys had a great day on Friday making gingerbread houses with their cousins. I need to teach them to put more candy on them next year.
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS? A girl for those boys to love perhaps? Braden and Kelan take such great care of their little sister! It is too cute. Three boys would be a hoot too though :)
Post a Comment