Now that the morning/all day sickness seems to be a little more under control, I want food. Feed me! But, nothing and everything sounds good to eat. Yesterday for lunch, I made some Chicken noodle thingy. By the time it was cooked and ready, I didn't want it anymore. It's hard to find something that's not going to make me sick. I've been able to keep things down, but if it makes me feel sick, I cannot move for awhile. I also get tired of things pretty fast. Ginger Snaps are a thing of the past. I think I ate 10 of them. Lemons? Bleck. Those have been replaced by oranges. I just ate the last one though.
I have some cravings that I haven't been able to get rid of or satisfy. Ever since Robyn's blog about dougnuts, I've been craving a glazed dougnut. We live minutes from Krispy Kreme, but I have a hard time getting out of the house these days. I want a polish hot dog from Costco (which is even closer than Krispy Kreme), but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't sit well. I want some very salty Ritz crackers with cheese and pepperoni or some sort of meat on it. I want a Subway sandwich with just roast beef, cheese, and lettuce. Almond M&M's. Dr. Pepper. One of those Frappa lappa jappa things that Robyn makes. Those are delicious. Sour balls. Remember those? Yum! Hungry anyone? Sometimes the cravings pass quickly, but these ones have stuck around for a few days. And of course when Ronnie asks, I can't remember them. Now I have a list!
Weston is absolutely convinced I am having a boy. He's not even considering the fact that I could be having a girl. I told him it's possible and he did not believe me.
I haven't started showing yet. I am 7 weeks and 2 days. I give it a few more weeks now that I'm eating a bit more. Once I do, I will be sure to post pictures.
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment