
From my research kumquats are small, oval citrus fruits. They are usually between one to two inches long and have leathery orange or yellow skin. The fruit has a sweet outer skin and a tart inner flesh. The fruit can be eaten whole or some people prefer eating only the skin.
All is going well in the Molen household. Not much to tell really. I have good and bad days. I try to keep my stomach full but it's hard sometimes when nothing sounds good. I have found that keeping my stomach full helps. And going to bed early makes a big difference too.
Weston and Logan continue to be super heroes all day long. I love that they play so well together.
We had snow the other morning but not enough to play in. It melted about an hour after we woke up. It snowed again for about 45 minutes and the boys ran around the house yelling "yay for snow, yay for snow" But it then turned to rain and hasn't stopped.
I actually got some Christmas shopping done today. Gotta love the internet!
Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment