That's how far along I am according to my calculations. The baby is about a quarter of an inch big. So tiny. And I am miserable beyond miserable. Terribly nauseas and nothing helps. Except just giving in to it and letting time pass. This is going to be a looooong pregnancy. At least I get a baby out of the sickness. And being sick means that all is probably going well. I figure we will find out what we're having about Mid January to Early Feb. I haven't been to the Dr. yet because I am waiting for Ronnie's new insurance to kick in. Ronnie is doing great at taking care of me. I went to bed at 6:30 last night.
The boys are excited about the baby, not so much about mommy being sick. Weston asked me the other day if I was going to sit on the couch all day. I said yes. He wasn't too happy about it. Every so often Logan will come up to me and tell me he doesn't feel good, just so he can snuggle in the blanket with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment