Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feeling Better

I am 6 weeks and 5 days. Woo hoo! I'm excited when each day passes. I'm feeling a little better this morning. Even though, it's only 7:45 am. I did some research and made a list of things for Ronnie to get at the store. Saltines didn't work for me in the past, but I read that Ginger is a great tummy soother, so I had him get some Ginger Snaps. I have been nibbling on one since about 2 am and it seems to be working.

My dreams are also becoming very vivid. Last night all I remember is dreaming about drinking very cold water. Usually I can't keep water down while pregnant, so I've been steering clear and well, I'm thirsty! I read lemon water helps, so Ronnie got lemons and I've been sipping that.

We're already discussing names. We have a boy name, but we've have never really agreed on a girl name. I have one that I really like, but he's not too crazy about it, so we'll see. I may do the name game like Robyn did. I just finished reading her blog from that time, and it was fun. Although, I'll have to be creative with clues because it's unlikely we'll use a biblical name, but who knows? Any girl name suggestions would be much appreciated! We may even give a prize to the person who comes up with a name we agree on.

We had a nother movie night last night. Ratatouille came out this last week, so Ronnie bought it last night. I didn't make it through the whole thing, but the boys had a great time.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Last year was a bit crazy, so I wasn't really able to enjoy either of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if it's a boy Carmin would be GREAT! If it's a girl, Carmen would be GREAT!

Shelly said...

From what I hear, Leeann has a few names picked out. :)

Creative Bug Christy said...

I say how about naming her... Christy :-)

Suzy said...

You are all funny,funny people.