From the BabyCenter.com: ( I am 8 weeks, 1 day)
How your baby's growing:New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.
The last few days have been tough. I've been extra tired and I haven't been able to keep anything down. Bedtime for me is about 7:30. And I get up about 8:30 am. Ronnie walked in the door last night and I lost it. I don't have the energy to do anything. The house is a mess, except the kitchen. I woke up to a clean kitchen this morning. I don't remember the last time I made dinner. A couple weeks ago, I tried, but the cooking smell made me super sick. Ronnie just took over last night. He came home, hugged me while I cried, and made dinner. I went to bed and he cleaned and played with the boys.
Our insurance should kick in next week, then I can go to the Dr. I'm so excited because I'm sure she'll do a sonogram to double check my due date and hopefully I'll hear the heartbeat. And, even though it says above that I shouldn't be able to feel the baby, I'm pretty sure I've felt it a few times over the last couple of days.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment