Monday, December 22, 2008

Update on Landon

I just changed the bandage for the day and it finally looks like the burn is healing after a whole week! He tries to use his hand to play which is difficult with bandages on, but other than that he seems fine. I think I'm more scarred by the event than he is! Each day, I have to soak it, put the burn cream on and then wrap it in new bandages. It's not an easy process with an active baby! Weston and Logan have been a big help with it.

2 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that his arm is healing. Merry Christmas to your family.

My name is Breanna... said...

Hi Suz, Just wanted to say I am so glad that God proctected your baby, and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. We'll have to catch up some time soon in 09! Love to you all!