It started snowing yesterday and we woke up with 2-3 inches of snow on the ground! Rob & Robyn were brave and drove over the icy roads to come play in the snow. We were planning on playing outside for a bit today but I knew that Landon wouldn't last long. I was so glad when Robyn called! Weston and Logan were able to play outside for quite a bit longer with Uncle Rob. Robyn brought her camera, so I am able to post some pics!
After we played in the snow we had some very yummy hot chocolate and then some lunch. It was a great day!
2 comments:
Looks like a great time was had by all - there is nothing like the snow induced rosy cheek! I wish for snow - but none yet!
I'm so glad you got to post some pics. The kids are growing so fast. Enjoy those low temps and fun times.
Post a Comment