Landon is doing great. The burn is healing wonderfully. It's pretty much just scabs now. I can tell that most of it will be a scar. He is such a happy baby. He loves it when people talk to him and usually greets them with the cutest smile. There's nothing like a smile from a cute little baby! He rolls all over the place and I'm pretty sure crawling will follow soon.
Logan is now 5 years old. On the morning of his birthday he came to me and asked if he was 5 now. I told him yes. Then Weston looked at him and said "Logan, you look so big today!" Logan scootched himself up to Weston to see how tall he'd gotten, then ran upstairs to show Leeann and Titus how big he'd gotten. Now that he's 5 he can do all sorts of things he couldn't do when he was 4. He was looking at a coloring book and said " I colored these when I was 4." As in, not even 24 hours before. It was so cute.
Weston will be 7 in a couple of weeks. Am I old enough to have a 7 year old? I'm only 20, right?
]I am doing well. A little stressed out about some stuff, but I am choosing to trust the Lord in his plan for my life. I will probably be getting a part-time job soon to help with finances.
We've taken a couple of weeks off of school for Christmas and New Year's. I'm anxious to get back at it. I love it. I love homeschooling them. They learn so quickly and are doing really great! My dream is to have a room or part of a room for school instead of doing it at the kitchen table. Someday.
Blessings to all of you for 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment