Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanksgiving and other things

We spent Wednesday-Sunday visiting with family for the Thanksgiving holiday. The 4 hour drive each way was actually really nice. I LOVE to eat on Thanksgiving. I had 2 plates of food and wanted to go back for more but didn't. I ate a lot of delicious fudge. I don't think I've been full for about 5 months! Nursing a baby does that do ya. We had a great time visiting family that we haven't seen in a few months. The time was too short!

The boys continue to do well in homeschool. Weston is learning faster than I can teach him and Logan is mastering the art of cutting and coloring inside the lines.

Landon is doing ok with the rice cereal. He still hasn't gotten it down totally. The big news with him is that he's rolling! He ends up stuck on his tummy because he forgets that he can keep rolling. So he hasn't really gotten good and rolling and rolling and rolling which I am totally ok with because I am not ready for him to be mobile.

Weston has his first crush. There is a girl at church that has caught his eye. He gets this goofy grin whenever he sees her. She's an older woman of 8 years old. Weston and I were working on his verses one Wednesday before church and he said "Today is the day that I like to see Megan." She's the one he points out every time we go to church. There was a time that we got to church at the same time and Megan said "That's Weston, he likes me." Oh boy, here we go!

No comments: