Monday, November 17, 2008

Rice Cereal!!!

Landon has entered the world of eating with a spoon. Yippee!!! I realized last week after a couple days and nights of him eating every TWO hours that it was time to give him more food. It's been a couple of days and he's doing pretty good with it. He's still waking up every 2 hours but it'll take him a bit to get going on the cereal. He has never slept through the night, so I am very ready for some sleep. It doesn't help that I stay up until 2 am playing Settlers with Robyn and friends or watching Alias until 12:30 most nights.

Landon will be 5 months old in 10 days. He just moved up to 3-6 month clothes. I had to buy Logan some bigger pants and put away the clothes that don't fit him anymore. I think Weston has grown a foot in the last couple of months and he is in need of shirts. There is a definite trend here.

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures still. Robyn's blog has some you can see. I am planning to buy a camera soon!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Yeah for Molen updates... since it's not like I see you guys every day or anything!

Jenny said...

It's so fun our boys are in the same stage. I too realized Lincoln was ready for cereal when I friend pointed out that maybe milk wasn't holding him over in the nights, where has the time gone?! The first time I gave it to him, he grabbed the spoon and shoved it into his mouth, apparently I wasn't moving fast enough. I also decided that his stomach was big enough that he only needs to eat every four hours. It has been a little over a week on our new schedule and he is doing great! It's awesome for me too because it doesn't feel like I'm feeding him all day long. Love you!

Kristin said...

Suzy!
I am so glad to have found you! Your boys are adorable! Your brother gave me your blog address after I found him on facebook. I would love to hear from you, my email is kmstuthiet@hotmail.com. Blogging looks fun, maybe I'll give it a try :) Hope to hear from you soon!