So, another month has passed in the Molen household.
This passed weekend, we all got the flu. It was not fun at all. First Weston on Friday night, then Logan Saturday evening and me on Saturday night through Sunday. I think we're all still a bit tired from it, but doing well. No one can say we don't share with each other,right?
Church, hanging out with the cousins and friends and school keep us busy most days.
I'm still trying to get settled in. A few weeks ago, I found my box full of diaries. I was reading my first one for a little bit today and it was a crack up! I was 9 years old. One day's entry was about going to stay at a friend's house and taking a whole 8 pictures from the week. I mentioned that next time I hope to get more film, maybe 24 pictures next time. How different the times are now when you can end up with hundreds or thousands of pictures from one single vacation!
School is going very well. It's so fun to see Weston's face light up after reading a new word! He actually just did one as I was typing. I thought it would be a bit challenging with having a baby, but it's not. Landon is usually sleeping or just hanging out on the floor during school.
Landon is 4 months now. Time slips away so fast! No major milestones have happened yet with him. No sleeping through the night or rolling over. He does have the cutest giggle though! Weston and Logan can get a pretty hearty laugh out of him. He's very close to rolling over. I'm in no hurry to have him mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment