Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another month!

Oh goodness. I can't believe another month has gone by since I last posted. I think about blogging all the time, but every time I actually sit down at the computer, I don't know what to say.

I don't have any pictures for you (still saving for that camera), but we are doing well. Getting pretty much settled in. I have a million scrapbooking boxes yet to unpack. Our apartment is only 2 bedrooms and a lot smaller than our house so I have no idea where to put everything.

We started homeschooling this week. Weston is a bit behind because of my pregnancey last year. He's in 1st grade but still needs to finish the Kindergarten stuff. I'm realizing as we do it that I'll be able to skip a lot of the Kindergarten pages and hopefully move on to 1st grade soon. There's a lot of repetition in his books and he catches on quickly. Logan is still doing preschool.

Landon is 3 months old. 3 MONTHS. I don't know where the time goes. He likes playing around on the floor. He hasn't rolled over yet, but he still manages to scoot himself around slowly. He's a happy baby, smiling lots and he is chattering more than ever. He's a mixture of Ronnie and I, but I think he looks more like me as a baby.

Rob & Robyn invite us to go to the track with them and we love it. It's nice to get out and get some exercise. It makes up for the bowl of ice cream we have afterwards, right? Weston had the great idea of taking his Spiderman frisbee last night and the kids had a blast using it. Rob kept telling Titus to throw it and he would drop it in front of himself and pick it up quickly. Clever. He is the ultimate silly 2 year old.

I am enjoying my new designing job. It was a hard decision to sell my business, but a good one. I am free to design and the big decisions get made by other people. Today was my first pay day! Woo hoo! It's hopefully going toward the camera.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Suz, Its good to hear things are going well. I do look forward to new pictures of Landon, maybe Robyn can post some! Also, does your "old" business have a "new" website? I'm anxious to see your designs! All my love to you and the boys!

Suzy said...

Hey Jen,

Go to MondayMorningMemories.com for that site or MOSDinc.com. That's the company that bought MMM. Most of the things I am designing right now won't be released until the end of January.

Robyn said...

Hey... now it's been another month!