For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:11-13
Friday, November 07, 2008
Some Exciting News!
I received an email today with some exciting news. The product that I designed for Monday Morning Memories (now owned by MOSD inc) is going to be featured in a popular scrapbooking magazine in February! Check out the Tools & Techniques section of your February 2009 Creating Keepsakes magazine. I will probably purchase the magazine so I can scan the article to blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GO suzy! That's awesome!
Can't wait to see it! I too think you were born to scrapbook!
Post a Comment