We spent almost a week with my brother Rob and his family. Everyday since we've been home Logan has asked "Where's Uncle Rob?" They talk about the friends they made and they want to play with them. They want to see their cousins and sleep at their house! Weston gets a goofy grin whenever I mention Ali. (sorry Ali, I don't know how to spell your name!) We had a great time in Oregon and the break away from home was really nice. We really appreciate the last minuteness (is that a word?) of our trip down there and the hospitality was awesome. I didn't take my camera, so I don't have any pictures.
This week we've been hanging with friends and family, and playing at home. The weather has been crazy - too warm for a jacket, but pouring down rain!
1 comment:
Hi, it's Allie from Oregon here!!! How are you guys doing??? I just read some of your blog and I love it!!! They sure grow up fast!!! I am glad that you had such a good time in Oregon and I hope you come back SOON to visit again!!! I love your little boys and can't wait to see them!!!
Allie Smith
Post a Comment