Tuesday, June 27, 2006

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...


Ronnie FINALLY cut the boys' hair. I've been bugging him for months. Why didn't I just take them in- well, I'm cheap and I'm stubborn and they're boys- a buzz cut is way too easy to pay someone else to do! So here are some pics of them after getting their cuts . I like Logan's hair when it's short like this, but I prefer Weston's hair a little bit longer.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I kinda like the shag look on little boys, but they look cute regardless. Maybe not bald, but short is okay!

We miss you, Leeann wants to play with the boys--please come visit us soon!

Rob, Robyn, Leeann and Titus

Robyn said...

Still waiting to hear about how my little nephews are doing...

All the way out here in Albany where I can't just stop by. Oh, how I wish I could see them on the blog...

*hint hint*

Aunt Robyn