Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The coolest park!!

I met my sister-in-law, Amber, and her kids and a bunch of other women and their kids today at a park across the street from our church. They have a little water area that is the most awesome thing I've ever seen!! The boys had a blast with all of the kids. Most of the women that came, I know from MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers).

This is Logan pushing the button to start the water. The lovely lady in the next picture is my niece, Reagan. Can you tell she loves having her picture taken. My camera was on the wrong mode, so the pictures didn't come out very well. It was very bright out. I need a new camera! The other picture is Weston and Reagan squirting each other. We are definitely spending lots of time there this summer!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm just sitting here, waiting for another post!

Aunt Robyn