Monday, May 22, 2006

Signed up for School

Today, I registered Weston for school! Crazy that he's getting to be that big. I am homeschooling, but once a week we will be going to a homeschool co-op. He's really looking forward to it. He'll be taking Bible for Beginners, Music and Movement, and then the last 2 hours he'll be in a pre-school class. I am also teaching 2 scrapbooking classes and I am really excited to do that.

We've had a really busy month since the last posting. Getting all the end of the year stuff out of the way (one more to go tomorrow!). Ronnie is really busy at work.

For Mother's Day, we went over to Ronnie's brother's house for the day. We had a lot of fun. The weather was great! Weston spent most of the time in the little pool (goes up to his waist) with all of his cousins. It was a blast!

Yesterday, we saw and heard the loudest thunder in the world. (yes, in the world!) We were at Ronnie's sister's house and it was just starting to rain. All of a sudden, this flash of lightning went across us, maybe 10 feet above us and 20 feet in front of us and then a few seconds later, the thunder came as if someone had thrown a bomb right there. It was sooo loud. My ears rang for the longest time. The boys held their hand over their ears for about 5 minutes. It was a strange experience.

No comments: