Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Frog Park

The boys LOVE this place. It's not really called the Frog Park, that's just what the boys call it because they like to go and catch frogs. Ronnie usually takes them, but this time I went so I could get some pictures. They also wanted to show me their usual stopping points, like the ant hill, the place where all the frogs and dragonflies are, the bridges, and the lake!


The Ant hill- so many ants- so gross!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks Suzy, I feel closer to the boys already!

Aunt Robyn

My name is Breanna... said...

Suzy,
seeing pictures of you guys makes me miss you so much! I wish we could hang out! My boys could get yours into sooooo much trouble,,,it would be great fun. What a cool park too. and oh,,,,I sympathize with your heat. we are in our 18th day over 110. yuck!
Love, and dirty little boys! Bre