Monday, April 24, 2006

Feeling like Spring!

It has been soooo nice today and yesterday. I love the feeling that Spring and Summer are here. I'm ready for the warmth. We had a good weekend. Saturday, I had a craft day ALL day at church. It was so much fun. I taught a class. We made an accordion album book. Here's a picture of what we made. It's my own design and I'm so proud of it. The ladies in the class had a blast making it. There is also a cool cover to go with it.
Saturday night, Ronnie and I watched a really good movie. Just Like Heaven. It has Reese Witherspoon, the main guy from "13 Going on 30", and the guy that played Napolean Dynamite. It was a really great movie. Sunday, I stayed home with Logan (he was napping) while Ronnie took Weston to the store and then to the park for awhile. Then we went to church. The service was really interesting. Our Pastor and a teacher from a local college talked about the book The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and why it's making such a big impact on our world today.
As some of you know, Ronnie is an awesome artist. Weston also loves to draw. Here are some of his latest works of art.
This one is a picture of mommy. He asked me if I had a big body and I said of course not! The black coloring in the middle is the shirt I was wearing the other day when he drew it.
This one is Logan with his little body. He has a strange resemblance to a frog. I'm not sure which side of the family that comes from.









When I asked Weston what this was he said "It's a happy hand with things coming out of it."

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Too cute, thanks for including those adorable drawings!