Monday, April 03, 2006

Hi From the Molen Family



Hi everyone. So, I decided after having this blog account for months, to actually write! I don't think it will be as entertaining as Robyn's blog, but it will certainly keep you up to date! Nothing major going on in our family. I am wrapping things up for the year. Between the boys, family, activities at church, and my business we stay super busy and I am looking forward to having a break from a few things.

Here's a couple of pics of the boys. The other day, they wanted me to take some pictures of them with their capes. They rarely just sit for me to take pictures anymore. I guess they are tired of me taking them everyday!

4 comments:

rob said...

Great Pix! Super smiles....I would like to see the capes in action!

Robyn said...

This is great... I love blogs! I REALLY hope we get to see you guys soon!

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Hey, my kids are always getting me to tie capes on them too. "Super Bunny!!!!" (from Max & Ruby)

Welcome to blogging!

Grandma Barb said...

Thank you for taking time to blog, it really helps for those of us who are far away!! Your mom made Aaron and Mark superman capes. They wore them with their blue superman PJ's - some of my favorite pictures of the past. Love you. Aunt B