Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy, busy

I read a quote the other day that said "A mother with boys is busy from son up to son down" And is that ever true!! The two of them together cause quite the mischief. The other day in a matter of about half hour, they had managed to squash an apple all over the kitchen floor. Little pieces of apple were everywhere! And while I was cleaning that up, they grabbed some crayons and colored all over the rocking chair. I was not happy. I really wish I would've taken a picture of that apple, though. It was quite amazing. They have a special talent for making messes. They do have a lot of fun together.

Ronnie has been working a lot. We had 3 days last week where he didn't even see the boys. They usually work until the sun goes down (and sometimes after) so during the times when it stays light out later, he'll work pretty late. And it's starting to be busy season, which is good and bad.
Last week was Spring Break around here, so things at church were cancelled. It was nice to have a week with nothing to do for a few days. We spent some time at a friend's house. She has 2 boys Weston and Logan's age and then a little girl that is almost a year. The boys all share the same love for Thomas the Tank Engine and Geo Tracks.

We also had our normal days with Auntie Amber and Reagan and Davis. She watches the boys one day and I watch her kids another. So I can get some work done on my business and she can get a full's days work in also. It's a great setup and they love to see their cousins.

We didn't do anything for Easter. We just hung out at home. Ronnie was scheduled to play his guitar for worship that night, so he had to be at church early. The service was really great. I have also made it a point to watch "The Passion of the Christ" every night before Easter just to keep it fresh.

No comments: