Those (orange, blue and brown) are the colors I searched high and low for when I was registering for baby stuff when I was pregnant. I looked at Wal-mart for fabric, and Joann Fabrics for fabric. Nobody had it. People would look at me funny when I would say those were the colors I wanted Landon's room. I look every time I go to Target. Well, today I was triumphant! I was getting stuff there and I stopped in the baby section when the new stuff caught my eye. It was blue, brown and orange!! The pattern is airplanes. It's the new Dwell Studio stuff at Target. There was also a set in the big boy stuff that had the same colors, but with cars instead of airplanes. I just bought the blanket, and I'll hopefully be able to save for the rest before they discontinue it!
Yay for Target!
No comments:
Post a Comment