I have been putting off blogging because I keep thinking I will find my camera cord! No luck yet. I have lots of pictures to post I promise!
The last month has been busy, but fun.
We spent a week in California visiting my best friend Jenny. It was sooo good to see her and have our kids interact. It had been many years since we had shared late night conversation and ice cream together. It was doubly good because Breanna (Jenny's sister) lives there too and we spent some time with her. I didn't get to see Breanna as much as I would've liked but it was good to be able to go out to dinner with everyone! I spent a lot of time at their house growing up and I am so glad that we stay in touch!
I totally organized the boys's room. I have before and after pictures, but of course, the missing camera cord would help you visualize. I also bought bunk beds for them. They were gone when I (well Rob did the bunkbeds!) set it up and they were really surprised! Logan has only fallen out of bed once. He's a roller!
School is going great with the boys. I was looking at the curriculum to buy for next year and I couldn't believe I was looking at 2nd grade stuff! I will have a 2nd grader next year! And Logan will be in Kindergarten.
In business news, I decided to resign from my designing job. So now I am back full swing in designing scrapbooking page kits and die cuts. I'm gonna do a shameless plug and here's my site- TheMemoryCafe.Etsy.com. I don't have a lot there right now. I'm working on designing a few more. This kind of work is where my main talent lies and I am excited!
I also started watching a couple of kids in the evening. They are the same age as Weston and Logan and they get along pretty good.
Hopefully it won't be another month before I find my camera cord!
No comments:
Post a Comment