Day 1 of the Trip- Pretty much consisted of driving and more driving. The weather was very scary! My brother Rob had told me it was an easy drive, it's not. We had lots of rain, hail and snow! The big semi trucks were passing me, even uphill, that's how slow I was driving. But, we made it and it was totally worth it.
Day 2- Hmm, I'm thinking I don't really know what we did which days because we mostly just hung out. It was so nice! I think Day 2 was just hanging out at Jenny's. The kids played so well together. Kacia and Weston got a long really well. It was so cute.
Day 3- I think this is the day that Breanna came over for a bit. Jenny picked up Breanna's son Alex from school and so he played with the kids for awhile. We also went to In-N-Out because I had never been there before. It was pretty good. We took our food and went to play at the park.
Day 4- Another day to hang out. I think we went to the Indoor gymnastics place this day, maybe. It took some time for my kids to see how cool it was, but they had a blast! Breanna's older 2 kids watch our kids while us women went out to dinner- all by ourselves. No kids. Not even Landon, which was a first! Tracey, a friend from Washington was also their visiting so it was good to see her again also!
Day 5- Pack up and leave. More driving. We ran into some rain, but by then we were out of the many mountains so it wasn't a big deal.









No comments:
Post a Comment