Monday, May 04, 2009

Yikes! It's May!

I haven't even been to my own blog in a long time. I knew it had been awhile since I posted, but I didn't realize it's been over a month! The longer it gets between blogs, the harder it is to want to blog because so much happens and updating is difficult. I just need to blog more often.
I'm busy being a mom, business owner and now a softball player. Yes, I play softball. I have encountered quite a few people who are surprised by the fact that 1) I play softball and actually know what I'm doing 2) That I run and 3) I don't know #3 but I'm sure there's something. I played softball for a number of years in the olden days. It's a bit harder these days because I'm older and 3 kids in the background to distract me.

There's not a lot of day to day change with Weston & Logan. They are super funny and we've been having a lot of good conversations lately. Some of them theological, and the rest about Star Wars. They love Jesus and Star Wars and that's about it. They are very different learners. Weston is a very logical thinker whereas Logan has an artist's creative mind.

Landon has changed a lot. He's 10 months which means he'll be walking soon. He waves, does a bit of sign language, doesn't sleep well at all, loves his big brothers, laughs a lot, eats paper, crawls lightning fast (especially when chasing his brothers), loves when people talk to him.

I will try to do better at blogging more. The pictures are from the last month or so. I snuck in a couple of the die cuts I've designed for you to see.








No comments: