Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I think my belly is going to fall off



Seriously- Landon is soooo low these days that when I walk I feel like the belly is just going to rip right off. Obviously, no baby yet. I've done some walking to see if that would help. I've watched some episodes of A Baby Story to show him how it's done. Still nothing, not even a contraction.


We are more prepared than we were a few weeks ago. We have a carseat and I bought some other things as well. His room isn't ready, but since he'll be sleeping in ours for awhile I've decided not to worry about it until later.


The boys have been in Oregon for the past week. I miss them tons! It was really hard to watch them leave. It's been really good for Ronnie and I though. We've gone out a couple of times just the 2 of us. We've watched quite a few movies together. I've been able to just relax during the day. I know they are having a great time visiting down there with their cousins and friends.
Hopefully, my next post will contain pictures of baby Landon!

No comments: