Thursday, May 29, 2008

No Baby Yet- Getting Anxious

I am 35 weeks and 3 days today. I am soooo ready to meet my little Landon, but he really needs to "cook" for at least another week. I had Logan at 35 weeks so I am gearing up for any day now. I've had some contractions, but they haven't been very strong. My Dr. checked me last week and I wasn't dialated at all so she wasn't concerned about me going early this time. She did tell me to lay low and not do a lot of walking and keep the stress low. I think that's what triggered Logan's early arrival- lots of walking and Christmas time! Of course it's hard to lay low when the laundry needs to be done, the dishes need to be done and Landon's room needs to be clean! There's so much to do and so much to get before he comes.

The exciting part (besides having a cute little baby) is that Ronnie's boss on the jobsite he's at is going to try and get the Big Bosses to let him have a week off PAID without using his vacation days. He wasn't able to take days off with Weston and Logan since his previous job didn't give vacation days or care much about their employees. I continue to be amazed at this company! We feel very blessed that God has put him there.

No comments: