Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Own Picture of the Day















I found this picture of Rob & I today while I was unpacking a few boxes. Sitting in the back of our Chevy Nova shucking some corn in Indy. Can't get much better than that, right?
Yes, I'm still pregnant. No, it doesn't seem like he's coming soon. The next person to ask if the baby is here or how I am doing owes me $50. No, I am not bitter that I am still pregnant. ha ha. I know my due date isn't for another 9 days but I am seriously miserable.
I did go shopping at the Joann Craft Superstore today and that made me feel a lot better. I told Ronnie that if I'm ever in a bad mood, he needs to send me there. There were scrapbooking supplies as far as the eye could see. (ok, not really that far, but there was a lot!) It's a good thing I didn't take any money with me.

No comments: