Monday, June 30, 2008

This is the day that the Lord has Made!

Friday, June 27th is the day the Lord brought Landon into our lives! It's about time!

Landon Gabriel was born at 10:43 am weighing in at 7 lbs. 7 0z and 20 inches long.

We are home! Adjusting to having a newborn will take time, but it is going well. I don't have many pictures of the day he was born, when I get some, I will post them.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Suzy, He is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you that he is out and healthy. They change too fast, Lincoln at 2 weeks looks so much bigger already! Try to enjoy it all through the chaos! Love you and praying for you and your whole family!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Suzy!! What a blessing! :)

Karie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all! I wish that we were there to give you both a big huge!