Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me at 29 weeks and 3 Days

So my camera decided to work today. I'm still getting a new one, but at least I was able to get some belly shots today! He's getting so big and so am I! Ronnie is officially scared of the moving belly. It freaks him out when Landon moves around. I told him it's "Just a baby" but he said, "Yes but, It's INSIDE you.

The boys are really excited about having a brother. When they see a baby boy, Weston will say "That's what Landon is going to be like."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy ~ I got your blog from your big Sis(hope that's ok:) You look great! I miss seeing you and your boys at awana.....it seems so long ago. We are at Bethany now I think your Sis said your not to far from it. My newest little guy is already 9 months old this week. Stop by my blog and under the simple woman's daybook entry (#1) is a picture of him * Well I just wanted to say Hi! and Congratulations on your new little one!!! Blessings E