Thursday, April 10, 2008

Third and Final Trimester!!

Well, I made it to my final trimester! Crazy. I am 28 weeks and 3 days. I am feeling so unprepared. We have nothing for him, poor little guy! I really need to do some shopping.

I had a Dr. appointment a couple of days ago. I had to do the glucose screening test and test for my blood type. I am Rh Negative so they test my blood and then the next day I have to go in to get a nice shot in my hip muscle. I went and got that today. Also, I tested postive for gestational diabetes so I have to go in for another test on Monday- it takes 4 hours. Other than that, everything is going well. I measured right on schedule and heard his little heartbeat.

Nothing else out of the ordinary is happening. Same old same old.

No comments: