We have had a couple of pretty warm days and I'm totally over it. Today is also supposed to be super warm. Hot is NOT my favorite temperature, especially at 8 months pregnant. I am just about 34 weeks which is crazy since I had Logan at 35 weeks! I did have contractions on Mother's Day for about an hour. I was really worried! I'm still not totally prepared. I need to get the carseat ordered. That's just a little important.
We were given a surprise baby shower by our small group a couple of weeks ago! They had planned to have a dinner night so we could have a time just to hang out. Little did we know! It was such a wonderful surprise. We are very blessed to be a part of such a great group.
Hmmm, it's been a month since I've posted. All is well in the Molen house. Ronnie is now at a new jobsite. He and another couple of guys were the last ones at the previous site, so he is glad to have moved on. They really like him there and tell him how much. It's great and just what he needs. The company paid for them all to go paintballing last Saturday AND it was catered. He had a blast.
The boys are doing good. Logan has really been testing his boundaries lately. As excited as he is about the baby coming, I think he's showing his stress about it by acting out. We are trying to deter it since it seems that spanking and time outs only seem to make him act out more. Ronnie took just Weston out for ice cream last night for a treat. Logan was really upset, but it was something that was tangible to show Logan that he needs to obey. We'll see. Logan and I hung out while they were gone. He even felt Landon kick.
My business is doing really well. I designed a new product that has gotten quite the buzz! It's very exciting.
Sorry about the lack of pictures- still no camera. I did find one I like at OfficeMax last night while I was buying a printer. I had found it at Costco awhile back, but they no longer have it. The printer I had died on Thursday night after 10 years of going strong! I couldn't believe how cheap printers are. Buying the extra ink is almost the same price. I didn't really want to spend the money on a printer right now, but it's 10 times faster than my old one.
Have a Happy One.
No comments:
Post a Comment