Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's a Girl!

No really, it is a girl.... it's not April Fool's Day or anything. wink wink. As far as I know, it's still a boy.

I thought of some things that I forgot to write about!

Easter-
We had a great Easter. We went to church as usual. After the service they had an Easter egg for the kids. Of course it was raining! Then, we went over to Ronnie's brother's house for the day. The kids had a fun time playing together.

Another special day was last week. We were able to spend a day at a day at Aunt Shelly's. Aunt Barbara, Stacey and Aiden were there too. It was soooo nice to see them again. It had been too long! Aiden is super cute and has the best smile. It made me really excited to have a little one again. Except for the diaper changing, I'm not looking forward to that.

We were sad that, because of the snow, we weren't able to make it to the other side of the mountains. We were looking forward to seeing everyone.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Creative Bug Christy said...

You just think your funny, lol. You had me for a BRIEF instant!