Monday, March 31, 2008

27 Weeks! Not long!

I know I have been a bad blogger. I went to take belly pics a few weeks ago and my camera is broken. I knew it was going to happen soon. So, I just decided not to blog that day. Then, my monitor died. Great! But I've been up and running for a couple of weeks now. I did get some stuff done while the computer was down.

Do you see that number to the left??? I have less than 100 days! I'm guessing I have about 8-10 weeks left. Of course Landon has had a mind of his own, so who knows! He's a very busy boy and keeps me awake at night with his movement. I was at Target last night and bought some onesies and shorts. They are sooo cute and tiny!

We've had a few people ask if we are registered. Yes! We are registered at Target and Babies R Us.

We are doing good. A couple of weeks ago I broke down and ordered cable. I love it! We also have On Demand and DVR. It's great to be able to pause the show I'm watching if I get interrupted. It's also great to be able to record shows again because even with tons of channels, there still are times when there's nothing I want to watch on. The boys are loving it as well.... they were content to watch PBS with a little fuzz but now no more fuzz AND we have the Disney channel and Noggin. My favorite is Charlie and Lola.

Ronnie's work is still going great. The company continues to amaze me with how much they support their workers. Like last week, a bunch of the guys went out to dinner and Ronnie didn't go. His boss gave him $50 since the company was paying for it! We went and got some pizza and ice cream with it. They are on the last couple weeks at the job site and then he'll be moved to a new job. There were 2 sites he could be put on and the one he was put on is still close to us so I'm happy about that. The guy he carpools with (our neighbor) is also going to the same job site so that's a blessing.

I stay busy during the day trying to keep up with the housework. It's hard these days since I don't have a lot of energy. After getting the mail I feel like I've just run a marathon. I've also continued to get busier and busier with my business. We're in the process of moving stuff out of "the office" to make room for Landon. Now it's in our dining room. I actually like it because I'm not on the other side of the house while the boys play. They don't mind that I don't play with them, but they like it when I'm in the same room.

Sorry I won't have any pictures for awhile! I know which camera I'd like to get, but we need to wait a bit to get it!

No comments: