Thursday, December 13, 2007

Did you know Santa delivers groceries?

Yes, yes, I am too lazy to grocery shop. I have nooo energy and Ronnie doesn't want to do the shopping anymore so I convinced him to let me get them delivered. To my surprise, it's actually pretty cheap! (Especially considering the price of gas and the energy it takes to go shopping) And the first time was free! We will be having them delivered for a long time! The boys had a cute conversation about it:

Weston was looking out the window, waiting for the grocery man and Logan goes and joins him:

Logan: Are you watching for Santa Claus?
Weston: Nope, I'm waiting for the grocery guy.
Logan: I think that the grocery guy's name IS Santa Claus.

The grocery guy, Matt, was wearing a Santa hat when he came. The kiddos had to hide when he came because they didn't want him to see that they were super heros. (Super Man and Dino Man were visiting for the day while Weston and Logan were at McDonald's so says Weston) The boys were in awe at all the things he brought. They didn't realize that I knew what he was bringing. It was quite funny. You'd think it was Christmas morning. "Mom, he brought the kind of yogurt I like!" and "LOOK, Orange juice!"



I am 11 weeks, 3 days. 200 days to go. Probably less considering I didn't make it to my due date with either child. Not too much has changed. Except, we have finally agreed on a girl's name! And my belly has popped out quite a bit. I am anxiously waiting for Robyn to bring me my comfy maternity pants. (Only 9 more days!) I really won't mind having another boy but I am not so secretly hoping for a girl. It's been a few years on all sides of the family since a little girl has been born.

No comments: