Last Friday, Ronnie put lights on the house and him and the boys went out and got a REAL Christmas tree. We've never had lights on the house or a real Christmas tree and I love it! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I will. The only problem with the tree is that I cannot find one of the boxes of Christmas stuff that has our ornaments and stockings in it. So our poor little 5 foot tree only has red lights on it. Weston said it looked like little drops of blood all over the tree. Nice.
I am almost done with the Christmas shopping. One trip to Target should do it. I'm getting ready for Rob & Robyn to stay with us. I can't wait! I'm cleaning and will have Santa bring another shipment of groceries.
Little Baby Molen is growing nicely. My belly is getting big! Less than 200 days to go! I am 12 weeks 1 day. The first trimester is almost over. Woo hoo!! I won't be able to get into the Dr. after the New Year because of our new insurance. It's very frustrating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment