Sorry it's been over a month since my last post. August was a crazy busy month.
We are starting to get settled here after the move. Yes, we did a really fast move to another state! We now live 10 minutes from Rob & Robyn. And only 5 hours from Jenny and Breanna!!
Landon is 2 months and growing fast. I love his little baby chatter and smiles. He still sleeps a lot.
I turned 31. I was given TWO birthday parties! One in Washington with Shelly and her kids and then here with Rob & Robyn and their kids. Robyn totally surprised me. I knew we were going out to lunch for Red Robin, but then she drove me to Jill's to get my hair cut!!!!! You don't even know how exciting that was for me. Jill is the best! I have missed Jill. She was actually the last one to cut my hair over a year ago. I have been feeling like a frumpy mom, still a lot of baby weight to lose and long hair that I hate. So, now with my hair the way I like it, I don't feel as bad. Getting the weight to come off is the hard part.
I also sold my business and now work for the company that bought Monday Morning Memories. I am their Director of Innovative Design. Which means I will be designing their products. I am really excited about it!
I'll try and get pictures. I am once again without a camera!
1 comment:
Well, we never got together but it was good to see you a couple of times in church. I'm so glad for you that you are where you want to be. I totally understand about the hair thing though. Funny how those little things can make all the difference.
Post a Comment