For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:11-13
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Just Hanging Out
These are just daily pictures of the boys. Logan and his "weapons", the boys showing how much taller they are than Landon, helping me clean my office area, going through the "rain" on their bikes.
Hi Suzy. The boys are so cute. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I am new to the blogging world but thanks to Michelle I got your link. We are moving this weekend but soon we would love to have you guys over and meet your beautiful new son. What a blessing. If you need anything please call. 253-375-6063.
3 comments:
Hi Suzy. The boys are so cute. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I am new to the blogging world but thanks to Michelle I got your link. We are moving this weekend but soon we would love to have you guys over and meet your beautiful new son. What a blessing. If you need anything please call. 253-375-6063.
Stephanie Earnhardt
Oh boy, that picture of Logan with his weapons is hillarious. And such a great picture of the boys with baby Landon. Priceless!
Suzy, I don't have your regular email otherwise I would have used it. Anyway, Happy Birthday missy!
Post a Comment