Landon is 11 days old today. It's been quite the adjusment having a newborn around with 2 other kids, but it's awesome as well. Everything is going well. He's adored by the boys and they fight over whose turn it is to hold him. Weston adores him so much, he's even willing to have his picture taken and even smile! Daddy loves having another little buddy around to hang out with. I am thrilled to be a mom of 3 boys. The newborn stage can be overwhelming, but I don't want to wish the time away! It goes by fast enough.









1 comment:
Congratulations! He's quite the cutie! You all look so happy in the pics * our youngest, Elijah, just turned 1 and we can hardly believe it! Seeing pics of Landon reminded me how fast this past year has gone by -- Elijah's not walking on his own yet but he is walking with his pooh push car! I wish you lots of sleep * Love, Erin
Post a Comment