The Molen family is doing well.
Ronnie continues to work hard and is doing so well at his new job. Well, he's been there for 6 months now. I am so proud of him and this company is such a change from the last one he worked for. It's crazy how working for a company that actually appreciates and rewards their workers can make for a better environment and less turn around. They had yearly reviews last week and they told Ronnie that they are really impressed by him and that they have great things for him there. Wow!! Plus, he was the only trainee to get a bonus.
He also has gotten involved at church. We had only been going there for a couple of weeks when he joined the band. He's already sung 2 solos! We really enjoy our new church and once Landon is born, I will try to find ways to get involved as well.
We started going to a small group on Tuesday nights. It's been nice to get to know some new people and be able to recognize more than our own family on Sunday mornings.
The boys are doing great as well. They are the best of friends. They are so excited to have another brother. Logan is now saying he wants a sister. Sorry Charlie, not gonna happen! They have such fun imaginations and it's great to listen to them play. (If I watch they tell me to leave)
I am doing well. 22 weeks and counting! Baby Landon (if you didn't catch that, his name is Landon) seems to be growing by the hour! I'm not going to have any clothes that fit by the end. He moves around a lot, which is my favorite part! I'm not as sick as I have been. The last couple of weeks have been much better. I cannot wait to hold him and see what his cute little face looks like. I'm guessing since we have one that looks like me and one that looks like Ronnie that maybe he'll be a good mix. It's been nice to be able to register for things online- it's fun to be able to browse and not feel rushed. So much has changed even in the short 4 years since I had Logan.
Since I am doing well, I am able to get back into Monday Morning Memories, my business. I've been slowly working at building it back up, recieving orders here and there. It's been a lot of fun!
Now here are some random pictures from the last few weeks. I'm still saving for a new camera! The latest belly pictures have horrible lighting, but the boys were being so silly, I couldn't delete them!
Me and the boys- Baby at 21 Weeks. No hiding it now!
When I woke up Saturday morning, this is what the boys were doing.
Spending time with family at my sister, Shelly's. The boys are watching cousin Josh play Lego Star Wars. The boys have made sooooo many lightsabers out of construction paper, I have almost run out of tape.
This is my cute nephew Titus posing for me.





1 comment:
This is the blog police... Okay... time to post again...
Robyn
Post a Comment