Here is a picture of Weston at a month old. He was 8 lbs. 4 oz and 21 1/2 inches long at birth. He is still pretty tall for his age. And h
eavy! Last time I weighed him he was 50 lbs. Weston loves to play with his brother. They get a long so well (as long as Logan does what Weston says) Weston is very sure of himself and he's pretty stubborn. If you've been on the receiving end of his blank stares when you try to talk to him, you know what I mean. Sometimes I'd give anything to know what goes on in his head. He has a great memory so don't try to fool him. He's into Superman and saving the day. He loves to be hugged but you wouldn't know it. He will never ask for attention so I have to make sure to give it to him. He's very inquisitive and loves to know how things work. I remember when he was about two, he turned over the little bike he was riding and turned the pedals and watched for a few minutes how it all worked.
eavy! Last time I weighed him he was 50 lbs. Weston loves to play with his brother. They get a long so well (as long as Logan does what Weston says) Weston is very sure of himself and he's pretty stubborn. If you've been on the receiving end of his blank stares when you try to talk to him, you know what I mean. Sometimes I'd give anything to know what goes on in his head. He has a great memory so don't try to fool him. He's into Superman and saving the day. He loves to be hugged but you wouldn't know it. He will never ask for attention so I have to make sure to give it to him. He's very inquisitive and loves to know how things work. I remember when he was about two, he turned over the little bike he was riding and turned the pedals and watched for a few minutes how it all worked.
This is little Logan at 2 months old. He was born 5 weeks early at 5 lbs 12 oz, and 19 inches long. He was in the hospital for a week so his lungs could fully develop, learn to keep himself warm, and to eat properly. Logan is very very silly. He is very cuddly and will ask for attention when he wants it. He is also pretty stubborn, but at 30 lbs, I can still carry him to his room for timeout. He is quite a bit more outspoken then his brother. He loves any super hero and helps his brother to save the day. I have even caught the 2 of them jumping off the top of their dresser trying to fly while saving the day. They got in a lot of trouble for that!There's so much more to the 2 of them that I'm sure I've forgotten the many fun traits that bring out their personalities. I am reading the book "Bringing up Boys" by James Dobson and I think I will keep them at home forever. It's a great book but has opened my eyes to soo many things. I love being a mom to boys!
1 comment:
What a wonderful little summary of your boys and what they are like at this time in their life! You are such a good Mom!
Post a Comment