Sorry it's been awhile.
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Rob & Robyn and the kiddos were here for a week. I loved having them here. I forgot how noisy it gets with 4 kids in the house! Titus can finally say my name. After 7 months of living with them and trying to get him to say it, I was very pleased. I couldn't find my camera for Christmas so Robyn took the pictures.
Right before Christmas, Ronnie ended up on the hospital with pancreatitis. He was there for 5 days. That was not fun. He's doing well now and finally went back to work today.
Logan turned 4 on the 26th. 4! They spent the night at Grandpa & Grandma's that night and had a blast. Weston will be 6 in a couple of weeks. Crazy.
I went to the lab yesterday so I can officially be declared pregnant. The test came out postive. Ya think? I can finally get into the Dr. to make sure there's only one in there. I started my 2nd Trimester this week. Woo hoo!! As of today, I am 14 weeks and 3 days. Baby is about the size of a lemon. I am wearing maternity clothes, though they are still a bit big. I'm at that point where it just looks like I'm gaining some weight around the middle. I still have good days and bad days. But I think the worst is over. Only a few more weeks and we'll be able to find out the gender. I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment