
I can't believe I am already 17 weeks. It seems like an eternity ago that I found out we were having another one. I had my first appointment last week. Everything looks great. I heard the heartbeat for the first time and I wanted to cry. I love that sound! I said to my Dr. "that sounds like only one heartbeat, right?" And she said yes. There's ONE healthy baby in there! I'm not sure if I posted before but my neice Leeann has been praying for twin girls and she's already named them Carla and Rachael. My Dr. also made an ultrasound appointment for Friday, February 8th. Pray that the baby puts on a good show so we can find out the gender. I am actually excited about having a boy or a girl. The girl name that we had picked out has now been vetoed by Ronnie. Is that allowed since he already said he liked it a month ago? Back to the drawing board on a girl's name. He has said no to over 100 girl name suggestions.
I have been feeling lots of kicks! I had my hand on my stomach the other day and I felt the first one on the outside. Feeling the baby is the most rewarding part of pregnancy. The other part is getting fat and it being ok.
I'm also still sick. The last few days especially. I do have more energy during the day and that helps with being able to get dishes and other things done so the house doesn't look like a tornado went through it when Ronnie gets home.
2 comments:
Ltt's see..... Carmin for a boy
Carmen for a girl, works for me.
Love you guys
Robyn or Robin could go either way too. Oh wait, I don't like my name...
Post a Comment