Weston started school on Sept. 7. He was sooo excited to go! The first picture is on the actual first day of school and the second is the day before. We had a 45 minute orientation tht day, which was fun, but I think it was a waste of time. I had to bring Logan with me on that day so now it's a huge struggle when I drop Weston off because Logan thinks he belongs in the class too. He even brings his backpack and hangs it up. I think he'll be ok with it soon once he realizes he'll be getting some along time with mom! We went to the mall one day and he walked around like he was on cloud 9. It was so cute! It is still very weird to be the parent and not the student. On the days he has to go to school, I get that anxious feeling and I feel so bad that he has to go because I know in a few years he's not going to like it very much.
2 comments:
Suz, Sometimes I still can't believe we are moms, and now you are the mom of a very adorable preschooler! Wow, time flies! We are getting so old! But I am sure Weston will love it, and it will be so awesome for you and Logan too! Miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the wonderful world of school. Just when you get use to having them gone,,,it's summer again,,,and then you get use to sleeping in, and lazy mornings, and they have to go back. you know that sick feeling you get in your stomach still,,,it doesn't go away. one word...prayer! Love ya, and miss you so much too!
Post a Comment