For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:11-13
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
A day out with Mom
Yesterday, I dropped the boys off at Auntie Amber's and went to pick up my mom. She took me out shopping for my birthday. We had a really nice day. The first stop was Target and then on to Ross. I have complimented a few people on clothing the passed few weeks and they all said "I got it at Ross." Soooo, we went there and I got some much needed shirts. Mom adopted a gnome for her yard. I should've brought a camera with me! Zoopa's was next for lunch, very yummy!! We then went to Babies R Us because my cousin Stacey is having a baby boy due in January and we wanted to do a little shopping for her. It has been a long time since I've been in that store. I realized that they do not carry Weston's size. It was a little sad for me. Our last stop was Old Navy - my favorite store for pants. I found a backpack for Weston and some pants for him also. I got some shirts and some pants! I haven't bought myself clothes in a very very long time. It's sad to walk into a closet and see 5 shirts that I like to wear. After Old Navy, we went to pick up the boys at Amber's. Of course, they were outside playing in the dirt with the trucks. I took mom home and went home to relax and make dinner. We all had a great day. Thanks mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way Cool!!!
Thanks for sharing your day on your blog........I felt like I almost got to go along!
I had a really good time also. It's nice to not be working right now so I can spend times with my girl.
how fun,,,,Isn't it crazy how you lose your ability to buy things for yourself when you are a mom. It almost takes getting desperate. I realalized I had gotten pathetic when I started borrowing socks from allie every day.
By the way....Happy birthday you old girl, 30 is on the way.
Love ya.
Bre
Post a Comment