I had my first Parent Orientation the other night and it was very weird. Hanging the school calendar on the refrigerator, having to shop for school supplies and clothes and I'm the PARENT! Weston is going to love preschool. Him and Reagan are in the same class and they are very excited. They start in just a couple of weeks. He will have his first school pictures taken, go to the pumpkin patch on a bus and many other fun activities throughout the year.
Here are some more pics of our summer:
There was a pool over this dirt pile, but now it's the place to be when we're at Auntie Amber's. The picture of Weston on the cool bike is from Chuck E. Cheese. I met some of my friends from ScrapBiz there and we had lunch and chatted while the kids all played. It was fun!




You might think that the cute little girl sticking her tongue out is the funny subject in this photo. If you look in the right corner you will see a monkey in a purple frilly dress. That little monkey is Weston! Don't worry - I have a few other pictures of him in a dress for blackmail later.
1 comment:
Thanks Suzy!! I love seeing your boys too!! And happy birthday yesterday - I thought about you and wondered how you spent your day.
Post a Comment