Friday, July 28, 2006

Songs that Ya Gotta Dance to

I haven't downloaded the pics from my camera yet, but the kiddos love to dance. We turn the music up at Auntie Amber's and we all dance till we just can't dance no more. Which is only about 10 minutes for me. Reagan really likes her Dora songs, but I can only take that for so long. I usually turn on KCMS (the local Christian radio station).

There's one song that I just love right now. It's by one of my favorite singers- Warren Barfield. Ronnie and I went to his concert a couple of years ago and he's awesome! Check him out at Warrenbarfield.com. The song that I love is VERY dance worthy- it's called Come Alive and it's a great song. Here are the words. If you go to his website, you can listen to a little snip it of the song. Don't forget to put on your Dancin' shoes!

What on earth am I missing
What is it that I don't see
Is there someone somewhere out there
Crying out

Am I truly not noticing
Or just refusing to believe
Do I choose to feed my faithless self
With doubt

All of heaven is falling all around me
And I am drowning in the mystery of Your love
All the universe can't contain Your beauty
But You come alive in me
You come alive

I'm not flying on angel wings
I'm not swinging from no tree
I got love and hate and the will to change
And choose

I have a smile that You gave me
You have a love that I need When I'm down,
You know just how To lift my mood

You bring me to life
Yeah it feels just like I've been born again
For the first time, for the first time

1 comment:

rob said...

GREAT Song!