It's been happening for awhile now, but Weston has been asking Why to EVERYTHING I say to him. I don't know how many times I have said "Because I told you to." He's also very inquisitive on how things work and why things are the way they are. I have actually made a little game out of it to see how many times he'll actually ask why to what I've answered. We were watching Toy Story Wednesday and here's our conversation.
Weston: Why is Woody a lost toy?
Me: Because he fell out of the car.
Weston: Why did he fall out of the car?
Me: Because Woody and Buzz were fighting.
Weston: Why were Woody and Buzz fighting?
Me: Because they want Andy to play with them.
Weston: Why do they want Andy to play with them.
Me: Because it's fun.
Weston: Why is it fun?
Me: Boy, you ask a lot of questions.
Weston: Yes
We've had others like it too. It's so hard not to laugh because he is being so serious about wanting to know.
Weston is doing great in preschool. I helped in the class yesterday and they are just the cutest bunch of kids. The whole class is going to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday and we are so excited.
Logan is so much fun. He is so much the pesky little brother and it totally cracks me up. Like, if Weston's on the floor reading a book, Logan will "accidentally" step on it causing a reaction out of Weston. He's a funny little kid.
1 comment:
Hey Suzy,,,, Becuase I said so, and that is WHY :):):)
Post a Comment