Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chicken Pox

Yes folks, I believe my kiddos have the chicken pox. I noticed some red bumps on Weston's neck the other day and they are spreading! Logan has one on his shoulder. Guess what I'm going to be doing for the next 2-3 weeks? I'm not 100% sure, but pretty close. I'll take some pics and post them.

Other than that, we are good! I'm super busy with my business and loving it.

The boys are obsessed with any super hero type figure. They ask Ronnie every night if they can play super hero. Which just means being able to punch and jump all over daddy. We were watching Toy Story 2 the other day and Logan asked if Buzz Lightyear is a super hero. There's a part in the movie (where Buzz discovers he really IS just a toy) and the commercial on the tv calls him a super hero. Logan's eyes got big and yelled " He is, he IS a super hero" Buzz Lightyear just became even cooler.

They also draw A LOT. I need to scan in some pictures. Weston draws a great Larry Boy. He also draws lots of super heroes. Surprised?

So, pray for us in the next few weeks. Both Ronnie and I had chicken pox as kids, so we're safe. If you have kids and haven't had them, come play with us for awhile! Or if you live too far, I can have them spit in a jar and send it to ya and you can figure out what to do with it.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

See, I TOLD you, you ARE SO the favoritest one. I've been praying for the chicken pox for my kids for years. And I mean years.

And YOUR kids get them first. BY ACCIDENT. I've even tried ON PURPOSE and they didn't even get them.

It's just not fair!!

So guess who's coming to play at Aunt Shelly's house???

Shelly said...

How are them chicken pox??